Forerunners Health Care is global medical tourism.
The pioneers of Medical Tourism to India offer services to the health-seeking patients and family.
Forerunners Medical Travel and Tourism is the first government registered medical tourism company of India that offers vast range of medical and health care services at highly affordable cost.
World Medical Tourism - Your Guide to a Network of Health and Wellness Providers :: World Medical Tourism
Affordable Cosmetic Surgery in India at ForerunnersHealthcare.com
Forerunners Medical Travel and Tourism a leading name in the medical tourism India. They will make all the arrangements and will provide the patients with best outcomes.
Friday, February 17, 2017
Friday, January 20, 2017
Liver Transplant Overview
Who might Need a Liver transplant?
- Those people whose condition will benefit from a liver transplant
- For those whom surgery would do more good than harm
How to Perform Liver Transplant Surgery
Who Donate the Liver
- Deceased liver donor: The liver transplant surgery can be done with a deceased donor from someone who has died. A large majority of liver transplant surgery uses the entire liver from a non-living donor for the transplant, particularly for adult recipients.
- Living donor: Usually, a living donor is someone in the family or a close friend.
Cost of Liver Transplant surgery in India
- Extensive lab tests
- Recovery and in-hospital stay
- Fees for the transplant surgeons and the operating room personnel
- Transplantation to the hospital
- Organ recovery
- Lodging, transportation and food for family members while the patient has been hospitalized
- Patient lodging following discharge
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Anti-rejection drugs and other medications
Find Surgeons at Mumbai and Delhi
Medical AssistanceForerunners Healthcare provides medical assistance to the patients from abroad seeking their liver transplantation in India. We have association with the best surgeons who perform the liver transplant surgery through cutting edge clinical solutions, extraordinary patient care, research and infrastructure of the world class standards. A liver transplant surgery is a complex procedure and need highly skilled consultants, ingenious technical staff with enormous dedication and team work. Mail your medical reports to us to find the best surgeon for you.
Read More Related Topics :
Thursday, December 22, 2016
Breast Cancer Treatment in India – Overview
Top Hospitals in India
1) Hospitals in Delhi
2) Hospitals in Mumbai
1) Cancer Surgeons in Delhi
b. Dr. Sumita Singh
2) Cancer Surgeons in Mumbai
Benefits of Breast Cancer Surgery in India
- Advance Medical Facilities : Our advance medical facilities have latest technology and equipment, state of the art infrastructures and advanced medical facilities.
- Top Hospital Mechanism : Our top hospital mechanisms follow the international protocols for breast cancer treatment in India.
- Affordable Cost : We offer affordable cost breastcancer treatment in India within your budget.
- Zero Waiting : We have zero waiting periods for your breast cancer treatment in India.