Forerunners Health Care is global medical tourism.
The pioneers of Medical Tourism to India offer services to the health-seeking patients and family.
Forerunners Medical Travel and Tourism is the first government registered medical tourism company of India that offers vast range of medical and health care services at highly affordable cost.
World Medical Tourism - Your Guide to a Network of Health and Wellness Providers :: World Medical Tourism
Affordable Cosmetic Surgery in India at ForerunnersHealthcare.com
Forerunners Medical Travel and Tourism a leading name in the medical tourism India. They will make all the arrangements and will provide the patients with best outcomes.
Thursday, November 24, 2016
Tuesday, November 8, 2016
- Computed tomography (CT or CAT) scan
testing of the tumor
- Blood tests
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scan
- Positron emission tomography (PET) or PET-CT scan
- Chest X-ray
- Stage 0 (Carcinoma in Situ) is a precancerous condition usually found in a polyp
- Stage I in which the cancer has spread through the innermost lining of the colon to the second and third layers of the colon wall but not spread outside the colon
- Stage II in which the cancer has spread outside the colon to nearby tissues
- Stage III in which the cancer has spread to nearby lymph nodes but not to other parts of the body
- Stage IV in which the cancer has spread to other parts of the body such as lungs or liver
- Radiation therapy
- Confirming diagnosis
- Additional details about the stage of cancer, location, whether it has spread and whether it is affecting other parts of the body
- Perspective from experts in medical oncology, surgical oncology and radiation oncology
- Other treatment options in which the doctor disagrees with the original diagnosis or the proposed treatment plan
- Do not eat or drink anything post midnight before surgery
- Do not smoke post midnight before surgery
- Continue to take prescription medication but only with a sip of water
- Do not take aspirin or ibuprofen a week before surgery
- Do not bring large sums of jewellery, money or credit cards
- Do not wear any makeup, lotions or powders, artificial nails or nail polish
- Bring a list of all your medications and their dosages