Breast Cancer Overview:
Types of Breast cancer & Treatments:
- Ductal carcinoma: Cancers originating from ducts are known as ductal carcinomas.
- Lobular carcinoma: Cancers originating from lobules are known as lobular carcinomas.
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy followed by surgery
- Radiation Therapy
- Hormone Therapy
- Targeted Therapy
Breast cancer Surgery & Cost
- Lumpectomy: This process cost around USD 3,000 in India.
- Total Mastectomy: A critical surgery that involves removal of breast totally cost around USD 7,000 in India.
- Radical Mastectomy: This process cost around USD 6,000 in India..
Best Cancer Surgeons of Top Cancer Hospitals in India
- Dr. Gagan Gautam: Dr. Gagan Gautam is the Head of Uro Oncology and Robotic Surgery at Max Institute of Cancer Care, Max Hospitals, Saket, New Delhi.
- Dr. Deepak G. Chhabra: Dr. Deepak G. Chhabra is a Surgical Oncologist in Powai, Mumbai. Dr. Deepak G. Chhabra practices at Dr. LH Hiranandani Hospital in Powai, Mumbai.
Dedicated patients can contact us at : Ask Your Query
Why I choose India for Breast Cancer Treatment
- India is recognized as a new medical destination for breast cancer treatment and surgery. Thousands of people round the globe fly to India for medical treatments and surgeries at affordable cost.
- The surgeons performing different procedures of breast cancer treatment and surgery in India are highly qualified, skilled with years of experience.
- Hospitals in India are well equipped with the most advanced medical treatment and methodologies for cancer patients.
Why Forerunners Healthcare
- Forerunners health care consultants help you to get medical visa, airport pick and drop, local travel, meals, accommodation etc.
- We help you to get low cost breast cancer treatments at the best cancer treatment hospitals in India.
- Forerunners Healthcare Consultants has association with highly-efficient surgeons and doctors, a prerequisite in treating any medical condition.